Friday, December 11, 2009

Let the Adventures in Candy Land Begin

Vincent played his first game of Candy Land last night with Vance and he won! He had such a good time.
~~~~~~
Today Vincent and I were sitting in the doctor's office. Both of his ears are infected and we were there to get antibiotics. Anyway, he had my phone and was taking video clips. He asked me to say something to him. I asked him how his ears were. He thought for a moment and then said, "They're looking stylish!" Haha! Where he got that phrase from I have no idea. He is such a funny kid!
~~~~~~
Eliza was so funny today. She may not be crawling but she can get anywhere she wants to go and she is getting into everything! I have a little bin with a bunch of baby toys in it and she had a blast pulling everything out.


1 comment: