Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Believe in Santa

Yes, it's true. I still believe in Santa. He may not wear a red suit, but he's out there. He's out there every time you visit an ailing friend. He's out there when you donate to a charity. He's out there when you give a gift to a less fortunate family. He's out there when you wish Merry Christmas to someone. He's out there every time you do something for someone that they can't do for themselves. This week my personal Santa was my mother. Vincent's been talking nonstop about a trash truck he wants Santa to bring him. The problem was that we had already bought all of his gifts and couldn't afford anything else. My mother decided that "her" santa would bring it. I will have one happy boy on Christmas morning. A boy who will believe in Santa. Which is good because he's out there. This year it was his Grandma. When my mother told me what she was doing she said, "Daughter, there is a Santa." Well mom, you're right. I believe! I thank God for all the Santas out there and especially you mom!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be great to be excited about the possibility of getting a trash truck?

    ReplyDelete