Sunday, January 24, 2010

Santa Came!

The children slept soudly the night before Christmas. I, on the other hand, hardly slept a wink! I was so excited! This was the first Christams that Vincent was aware of what was going on. He woke up Christmas morning just as I was coming down the hallway to wake him up. I just couldn't wait any longer! The poor thing stubbled down the hallway still half asleep. When he saw the kitchen it took him a minute before he realized what he was looking at. Then he snapped awake and wanted to play. "It's just my size!" And the rest of the morning was just as fun. He fingerpainted for the first time that afternoon too.



The kids loved their gifts. Vincent got the trash truck...



...And the kitchen he wanted. He loves to clean it! Now if only he'd clean the real kitchen. Hmm. A mother can dream I guess.


Eliza eating escargot.


Vincent opening his gifts.



Eliza playing with her gifts.



1 comment:

  1. That kitchen looks so fun! I could play in a toy kitchen all day...too bad my real kitchen lately has been needing some attention! :)

    ReplyDelete